All contractors working at NCIG must register in our contractor management system. The system will ensure the safety and compliance of contractors, allowing your employees to work at our site.
This website provides detailed information about the Contractor Management system and who has to use it.
Contractor companies and business entities at NCIG must register in the NCIG Contractor Management system before starting work on site. Registration requires you to register your company in the portal and complete a short company questionnaire. You willalso need to upload supporting documents like insurances and licences.
All individuals (contractor employees) working at NCIG must complete an induction. Inductions can be booked via the online portal after the company registration process.
The Contractor Management system is managed on behalf of NCIG by Pegasus and is powered by their workforce safety management software, Onsite Track Easy.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract