Contractors working for Newcastle Coal Infrastructure Group (NCIG) must first be registered in the online NCIG Contractor Management System.
The system underscores the NCIG commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to self-register by entering their company details and requested documents (including insurances and licences) relevant to the work they do for NCIG.
Contractors will also register and book their workers into inductions they can complete to allow them to access NCIG sites.
The systems allow NCIG and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of NCIG.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract