All contractors working at NCIG must register in our contractor management system. The system will ensure the safety and compliance of contractors, allowing your employees to work at our site.
This website provides detailed information about the Contractor Management system and who has to use it.
Contractor companies and business entities at NCIG must register in the NCIG Contractor Management system before starting work on site. Registration requires you to register your company in the portal and complete a short company questionnaire. You willalso need to upload supporting documents like insurances and licences.
All individuals (contractor employees) working at NCIG must complete an induction. Inductions can be booked via the online portal after the company registration process.
The Contractor Management system is managed on behalf of NCIG by Pegasus and is powered by their workforce safety management software, Onsite Track Easy.
We work with companies of all sizes and across all industries to ensure their contractor and supplier workforce is safe and qualified to be on site.
Our complete contractor management solution is called Onsite Track Easy. A real-time online contractor management solution, Onsite:
- provides immediate access to data on contractors
- manages all training and inductions
- administers contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract