System User Guides
- NCIG Portal User Guide: Company Registration
- NCIG Portal User Guide: Worker Registration and Induction Bookings
Maintaining and updating:
- NCIG Portal User Guide: Updating company insurances and documents
- NCIG Portal User Guide: Updating worker documents
- NCIG Portal User Guide: Renewing worker subscriptions
This Knowledge Base includes steps to help an administrator check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the NCIG Contractor Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your workers approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered and you need them added to your company, or you would like to remove a registered worker from your company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
Where do I register or login to the NCIG Contractor Management System?
You can find the NCIG Contractor Management System by selecting REGISTER to create an account, or LOGIN if you already have one and need to manage your workers.
What documents do I need to upload to register my business as a NCIG contractor?
Depending on the work your business does, you’ll be prompted to upload the following supporting documents in the system:
– Workers Compensation Certificate of Currency (NSW only)
– Public & Product Liability Certificate of Currency (minimum $20 million)
– Professional Indemnity insurance policy
– Company Trade Licences
What documents do I need to upload to register my workers?
You will be prompted to upload documents supporting the role/s you’ve chosen for your worker in the system, and to book their induction, including:
– Proof of identification (a valid and current driver’s licence)
– Drug and alcohol test completed within 14 days of the induction (must be uploaded in the system by midday on the Friday before a scheduled induction)
– White Card (OHS Construction Induction Certificate)
– Statement of Competency signed by a supervisor
– Other qualifications relevant to the role selected
– Trade certificates
How much does it cost to register my workers?
Worker registration and inductions cost $99 +GST in the initial year per person. This cost is the total for worker registration $50 +GST, and an induction booking (one of those below) which costs $49 + GST:
- Combined Level 1 & 2 Initial Induction
- Level 1 Initial Induction
- Restricted Rail Access Initial Induction
Worker registration renewal and re-induction costs $50 +GST every two years.
Please note: if you allow an induction to expire, you must contact Pegasus to arrange the re-induction. If you fail to do so within three months of expiry, workers will be required to complete the full induction again – classroom inductions held at site which cost $49 + GST per worker.
Who do I contact if I need help or have questions about NCIG contractor management?
You can contact the team at Pegasus for help in the system. Visit Contact Us for details.