Step 1 > Add your workers/employees
Login to the NCIG Contractor Management System (LOGIN at the top of the page), and select Manage Employee Data. Choose Add Employee and enter your employee’s details. Select submit.
Step 2 > Choose worker roles
Select process next to the worker’s name, select the role/s they perform for NCIG, and apply.
Ensure you’ve agreed to the terms and conditions and choose a card delivery address. Select save.
Step 3 > Upload supporting documents
You will now be prompted to upload documents supporting the role/s you’ve chosen for your worker and to book their induction, including:
– Proof of identification (a valid and current driver’s licence)
– Drug and alcohol test completed within 14 days of the induction (must be uploaded in the system by midday on the Friday before a scheduled induction)
– White Card (OHS Construction Induction Certificate)
– Statement of Competency signed by a supervisor
– Other qualifications relevant to the role selected
– Trade certificates
Step 4 > Book training
Next, you will book the training for your worker, with courses listed at the bottom of the page.
Click book and choose the correct induction from the list, save and add to cart to proceed to checkout.
Step 5 > Pay for registration
Pay for the employee registration and training via credit card.
Worker registration and inductions cost $99 +GST in the initial year per person. This cost is the total for worker registration $50 +GST, and an induction booking (one of those below) which costs $49 + GST:
– Combined Level 1 & 2 Initial Induction
– Level 1 Initial Induction
– Restricted Rail Access Initial Induction
Worker registration renewal and re-induction costs $50 +GST every two years.
Please note: if you allow an induction to expire, you must contact Pegasus to arrange the re-induction. If you fail to do so within three months of expiry, workers will be required to complete the full induction again – classroom inductions held at site which cost $49 + GST per worker.
Step 6 > Registration and training approved
Pegasus will review your worker’s registration and training request, and on approval, you’ll be emailed details about their training. Their ID card will also be mailed for site access.