Step 1 > Login to manage workers
On successful business registration, you will be invited to login to the system to manage your workers. Please click the link and login to this system using the details in the email sent by Pegasus.
Step 2 > Add workers
Once logged in, select Manage Roles and Add New Employee. From here, enter and save each worker’s contact details, address, phone and email.
Step 3 > Choose roles and upload documents
Select roles for your workers based on the job they’ve been recruited for at NCIG.
Your role selections determine the competency documents you’ll upload to prove your worker’s qualifications to perform the chosen role, and may include the below. You will also upload a photo for their access ID card.
- Proof of identification (a valid and current driver’s licence)
- Drug and alcohol test completed within 14 days of the induction (must be uploaded in the system by midday on the Friday before a scheduled induction)
- White Card (OHS Construction Induction Certificate)
- Statement of Competency signed by a supervisor
- Other qualifications relevant to the role selected
- Trade certificates
Step 4 > Book training
Next, you will book the worker’s inductions. They’ll be emailed links and login details for online inductions, and details about when and where to complete classroom training. Select from the below:
- Combined Level 1 & 2 Initial Induction
- Level 1 Initial Induction
- Restricted Rail Access Initial Induction
Step 5 > Pay for worker registration and training
Worker registration and inductions cost $99 +GST in the initial year per person. This cost is the total for worker registration $50 +GST, and an induction booking which costs $49 + GST.
Worker registration renewal and re-induction costs $50 +GST every two years.
Pegasus will validate the information you’ve supplied during worker registration. Upon approval and the completion of training, roles will be applied to your worker’s profile and their access ID cards issued to work for NCIG.