What documents do I need to upload to register my business as a NCIG contractor?

Depending on the work your business does, you’ll be prompted to upload the following supporting documents in the system:

– Workers Compensation Certificate of Currency (NSW only)

– Public & Product Liability Certificate of Currency (minimum $20 million)

– Professional Indemnity insurance policy

– Company Trade Licences